Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chorus Full of Voices
















Photo Credit to
Lindsey Byrnes
Sometimes when I feel quirky and creative, I put on Port O'Brien, and have secret dance parties in my mind. I imagine myself shouting these lyrics,


"I woke up today in a very simple way
in the morning all i could do was sing
was thinking of things the blue ocean brings
the way it glows, the way it always knows
that when you lose something like a golden diamond ring
you will know that it will show the way the ocean always knows!"

We then join hands, stomp our feet and join in the chorus with gut-driven "Ohhhs"

I discovered this band, shortly after their album release. I love their energy and overall instrumentals. They are like a fistful of excitement, spliced with sentimental ballads. The band consists of four members. Three fairly average looking men and one very attractive guitarist. Where did she come from? She seems a little out of place… Perhaps it’s just in my head. They produce a sound much bigger than expected. Anticipate clashes of voices coming together to harmonize a tune that will be running through your head for the rest of the day.

Listen Here

No comments:

Post a Comment