Friday, January 29, 2010

Have One On Me - Joanna Newsom


In case you live in a bubble where the deprivation of beautiful music is rampant.
This musician by the name of Joanna Newsom is a necessary addition to your music collection.
Place her album at the top of your building stack of records.

Joanna Newsom - '81

For everything Joanna Newsom
Her new record entitled, Have One On Me is said to be released on February 23rd. Mark your calendars (I know I will be).
I remember the first time I first heard her harp, quirky vocals and lyrics. Peach, Plum, Pear left me speechless. Sometimes music can do that. This doesn't happen often and when it does, for me at least i know that it means that the music not only is meant to be heard, but listened to, analyzed, memorized and learned.
Like the prints on your fingertips. You need to know this music

No comments:

Post a Comment