Sunday, June 13, 2010

What I've Been Neglecting

So, due to my sickness that had suddenly taken over my body these past few weeks I had been neglectful of this blog.
SO quickly to bring all 5 people (who are following this) what I've recently been up to.

May 18, 2010 - The Hour at CBC
My friend and I ended up having front row seats facing George Strombolopolous... due to affirmative action. That's right, for possibly the first time in our lives because we are Asian we were given front row seats. AMAZING. I should do this for often.
You can watch the entire episode of THE HOUR HERE, Also while you're at it, maybe watch all the back episodes. Great entertainment, news, and commentating.
BRILLIANT.

May 11, 2010 - Release of "The National's - High Violet"

June 13, 2010 - Metric at the Malkin Bowl
Outdoors, great weather, great music, Loud, Loud speakers = Memorable.
Recap:
In response to my question to them:
"If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?"
Emily wants to be invisible to gain different a perspective on things from someone who is the complete opposite of her.
Jimmy wants to throw fire balls with his left hand - Emily: In the case of any alien life form attack to save us from them
Jules wants to fly... because who wouldn't want to fly


Upcoming:
CocoRosie at The Vogue Theatre - June 24, 2010
Joanna Newsom at The Vogue Theatre - August 5, 2010
MARGARET CHO at Queen Elizabeth Theatre - August 28, 2010
The National at The Malkin Bowl - September 10, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment