Friday, April 2, 2010

Dead Man's Bones In The Room

I had no idea Ryan Gosling was a musician. I have so much more respect for him now. This is his project called Dead Man's Bones, Ryan Gosling on piano and vocals, his friend Zach Shields on drums, along with the Silver Lake Conservatory of Music Children's Choir.
My favourite new music to listen to.
There are dark elements in the music you hear, Goslings voice is eerie and haunting. I love it.
When I first heard of this band, I admittedly judged their music by their band name. I thought "Dead Man's Bones" would be reminiscent of Gwar or Metal Heads.
I Was Wrong.

Their self-titled album was released October 8th 2009. Go pick it up!
I'm beginning my hunt for this album... In the mean time -->
Listen to their song "In the Room Where You Sleep" below.

Dead Man's Bones - In the Room Where You Sleep


Side Note: The adorable tone deaf child singing so loudly. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment