To keep with the tradition I seem to have started in the last post. The allure of glow stick effects in music videos have seem to have caught my eye.
Patrick Wolf - Hard Times (Directed by Ace Norton)
Patrick Wolf has always been to me, an eccentric and underrated artist.
He's quirky and imaginative.
This video is simple yet the effects of colours, lights and dark tones make my eyes think I'm seeing double.
"You know, I always say, there are only two ways to be completely alone in this world... lost in a crowd... or in total isolation."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ali Wong
Ali Wong Vogue Theatre May 26th, 2017 The Best.
-
(Photos from moma.org) After I had taken an Art History class at my College, I began to pay more detailed attention to the impact and m...
-
Savages With Head Wound City @ Imperial May 27th, 2016 Doors 8, Head Wound City 9:30, Savages 10:30 Head Wound City were a cacophany o...
No comments:
Post a Comment