TED.com has quickly become one of my favourite website.
They provide videos of speakers who all inspire in so many different ways.
Go watch a few videos. You'll learn things about yourself, others, and the world over that the average human being tends to overlook.
I found this video particularly interesting.
How Do We Listen?
"You know, I always say, there are only two ways to be completely alone in this world... lost in a crowd... or in total isolation."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ali Wong
Ali Wong Vogue Theatre May 26th, 2017 The Best.
-
(Photos from moma.org) After I had taken an Art History class at my College, I began to pay more detailed attention to the impact and m...
-
Savages With Head Wound City @ Imperial May 27th, 2016 Doors 8, Head Wound City 9:30, Savages 10:30 Head Wound City were a cacophany o...
No comments:
Post a Comment